Vision Boards are a fun and powerful tool that can help you set your intentions for the future and attract those intentions to you.
In a fun and relaxed group setting, we’ll do exercises that help you tap into your dreams, goals and ambitions to help you create a Vision of what you’d like to Do, Be and Have in your life in 2019.
Learn about the Power of Attraction, Intention Setting and Visualization and Mantra Techniques. Finish the workshop with a completed Vision Board that stimulates the Power of Attraction in your own life.
THE NEXT WORKSHOP:
- Date: Saturday January 19, 2019 1-3pm
- Location: Friendly House in NW Portland
- Cost: $49 registration + $15 facility fee
- Register via Portland Community College. Use CRN 17040
- YES seniors 62+ can get 50% of the registration fee waived
- YES PCC staff/employees can use tuition benefits for this class
Christine Binnendyk, owns Effortless Movement Pilates in Portland, OR. She has used vision boards and visualization to manifest many scenarios in her own life. Ask her how the Pilates studio came to be!