Holy smokes, the studio is OPENING after more than a year of pandemic life!
My heart is BURSTING from the support of my students — we’ve kept each other sane and in-shape during these crazy times. I’m expecting to ugly-cry when I see you in person.
Summer Pilates Term runs June 21 – Sept 3.
No classes: Mon July 5; Mon – Fri Aug 16-20
Virtual Mat classes will still take place on Zoom on Monday/Wednesday/Friday. There will only be 1 Zoom class in the evenings: Monday at 5:30pm. To register: use Portland Community College’s CRN codes below. Registration Opens May 26th — I think PCC set the timer at 5am this semester!
In-Studio classes on the Pilates Equipment will happen on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and Wednesday 5:30pm. The Tue & Thur 9:15am class is hybrid — some folks with reformers at their homes will be joining us via Zoom while I teach students in person at the studio. All equipment classes are mixed-level. In-studio space is limited to 6 people per class in Summer semester. To register: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot and I’ll confirm via email how to pay. (yes, you can use your PCC senior discount or tuition waiver) Since there are only 6 spots per class, I’ll go by time-stamp on the emails beginning May 26th at 5am.
Qualifiers for In-Studio classes in Summer Semester:
- You must be fully vaccinated to attend In-Studio classes. I’m fully vaccinated with the Pfizer vax. (If you’re not able to be vaccinated or are immuno-compromised, please register for Zoom Mat class.)
- You must wear a mask in the hallways & restrooms of the building
- Masks are OPTIONAL during class – I will be teaching without a mask
- We’ll run a HEPA filter with 99.9% particle removal
- We’ll use disposable sanitizing wipes to clean the equipment
- The studio will be reconfigured since the last time you were here to give each person more space and to accommodate my Zoom technology
- Shoes/Bags will go under your Reformer so that folks aren’t congregating at the bench. We should generally keep 6ft apart.
- There will be an updated Liability Release form to sign the first week of class
|Day||Class Title||Portland Time||CRN||Location|
|Mon||Level 3 Mat Class||9:15||32452||Zoom|
|Mon||Level 2 Mat Class||10:30||32453||Zoom|
|Mon||Level 1 Mat Class||11:45||32454||Zoom|
|Mon||Level 2-3 Mat Class||5:30PM||32449||Zoom|
|Tue||Reformer Class – mixed level||9:15||Email me||IN-STUDIO|
|Tue||Reformer+ more Class – mixed level||10:30||Email me||IN-STUDIO|
|Tue||Reformer+ more Class – mixed level||11:45||Email me||IN-STUDIO|
|Wed||Level 3 Mat Class||9:15||32455||Zoom|
|Wed||Level 2 Mat Class||10:30||32432||Zoom|
|Wed||Level 1 Mat Class||11:45||32423||Zoom|
|Wed||Reformer+ more Class – mixed level||5:30PM||Email me||IN-STUDIO|
|Thur||Reformer Class – mixed level||9:15||Email me||IN-STUDIO|
|Thur||Reformer+ more Class – mixed level||10:30||Email me||IN-STUDIO|
|Thur||Reformer+ more Class – mixed level||11:45||Email me||IN-STUDIO|
|Fri||Fri 9:15 Level 3||9:15||32427||Zoom|
|Fri||Fri 10:30 Level 2||10:30||32425||Zoom|
|Fri||Fri 11:45 Level 1||11:45||32431||Zoom|
Plans for Fall 2021 Semester
- Fall Pilates semester will run Oct 4 – Dec 17
- The plan is to flip/flop the schedule in the Fall: Reformer/Equipment classes will happen In-studio on Mon/Wed/Friday and Virtual/Zoom Mat classes will happen on Tue/Thur.