Fall Pilates Semester runs Oct 4 – Dec 17.
No classes: Mon Nov 10 (Veteran’s Day) and Mon – Fri Nov 22 – Nov 26 (the week of US Thanksgiving)
BIG NEWS: as the pandemic recedes, the Pilates schedule is evolving. In Fall 2021 semester:
In-Studio equipment classes will happen on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You must be vaccinated for Covid-19 to attend the in-person classes. Masks are optional; yes a few students simply feel more comfortable wearing a mask. I’m now running a HEPA air purifier in the studio that clears 99.9% of germs and particles. Class size maximum is 10. Make-ups are on a space available basis. Register using http://www.PCC.edu starting 5am August 11th.
Zoom Pilates Mat classes will happen on Tuesday & Thursday. All Zoomers will also have access to 2 weeks worth of class videos via a private page. Class size maximum is 25. Register using http://www.PCC.edu starting 5am August 11th.
NEW: Pre-taped Class Videos Great for the semester break and during the semester when your schedule is crazy – you can use them 24/7! These will live on the Vimeo platform and you’ll stream them on your computer, tablet or phone. This option becomes available on August 11th — you’ll have access to the videos thru Dec 31st 2021. Registration link will be posted soon! Each 10-class package of pre-tape videos is $250. Email me if you need to use a senior or PCC staff benefit. Here’s what you can choose from:
- Level 3 Mat class package of 10 videos
- Level 2 Mat class package of 10 videos
- Level 1 Mat class package of 10 videos
- Spine Corrector class package of 10 videos
- Reformer class package of 10 videos
Fall 2021 Pilates Schedule
|Mon||9:15||Level 3 EQUIPMENT||45475||IN-STUDIO|
|Mon||10:30||Level 2 EQUIPMENT||45471||IN-STUDIO|
|Mon||11:45||Level 3 EQUIPMENT||45480||IN-STUDIO|
|Mon||5:30 PM||Level 2-3 EQUIPMENT*||44329||IN-STUDIO|
|Tue||9:15||Level 3 MAT CLASS||44349||VIRTUAL/ZOOM|
|Tue||10:30||Level 2 MAT CLASS||44328||VIRTUAL/ZOOM|
|Tue||11:45||Level 1 MAT CLASS||44314||VIRTUAL/ZOOM|
|Wed||9:15||Level 3 EQUIPMENT||45481||IN-STUDIO|
|Wed||10:30||Level 2 EQUIPMENT||45468||IN-STUDIO|
|Wed||11:45||Level 2 EQUIPMENT||45472||IN-STUDIO|
|Wed||5:30 PM||Level 2-3 EQUIPMENT||45473||IN-STUDIO|
|Thur||9:15||Level 3 MAT CLASS||44317||VIRTUAL/ZOOM|
|Thur||10:30||Level 2 MAT CLASS||44315||VIRTUAL/ZOOM|
|Thur||11:45||Level 1 MAT CLASS||44326||VIRTUAL/ZOOM|
|Fri||9:15||Level 3 EQUIPMENT||45474||IN-STUDIO|
|Fri||10:30||Level 2 EQUIPMENT||45469||IN-STUDIO|
|Fri||11:45||Level 1 EQUIPMENT**||45467||IN-STUDIO|
- The Monday 5:30pm class may be listed via Portland Community College as Zoom mat class. This will be an IN-PERSON equipment class.
- Friday 11:45 is the ONLY Level 1 Total Newbie Equipment class. There will be a FREE TRY IT class on Friday Sept 17th at 11:45am for those who’d like to meet me, see the studio and do a bit on the equipment before committing to the entire semester.
- What’s the difference between Levels 2 and 3? More weight bearing on hands/wrists in Level 3, which also means more advanced exercises.