Pilates Fall Semester 2018 runs Oct 1 – Dec 15, 2018
- Online Registration for Pilates Fall Semester opens 7am Wed August 15th
- There is a 3-week break between Summer and Fall semesters Sept 9th – Sept 30th
The Studio is closed for holidays Nov 12 and Nov 19-24.
HOW TO REGISTER
Step 1: Choose the Small Group Level that’s appropriate for you:
- Small Group Reformer + Tower Level 1
- Small Group Reformer + Tower Level 2
- Small Group Reformer + Tower Level 3
- Tower + Mat + Accesories (Level 2-3)
Step 2: Create a Portland Community College Account here
Step 3: Register at my.pcc.edu for classes using the “CRN” (aka: course registration number) above. Each 10-class series is $269; Monday series misses 1 class and is priced at $245.
- Class descriptions can be found here.
- Level 1, 2, 3 Reformer/Tower Classes are capped at 8 people maximum. You won’t get lost in a crowd; I’m keeping an eye on the progress of each student in class. Since you’re coming at the same time each week, we’ll all get to know each other! Everyone has their own set of equipment: reformer, tower & table, jump board, long box, magic circle, squishy ball and more.
- Who are my students? Professors, architects, engineers, librarians, other Pilates teachers, retired people, professional athletes, actors, chiropractors, osteopaths, singers, artists, moms, dads, grandparents, yoga teachers, runners, skiers…..you’ll run into all kinds of people at the studio. The common thread among them: everyone wants to feel good while living their life and doing what they love to do. Joe’s intention all along was simply to make your life better.
- Students can make-up missed classes within the same semester on a space-available basis. Please use the swap-out book at the studio to reserve your make-up class or to cross yourself off for a day that you know you’ll miss.
- Extra drop-in classes are $30 each. *Must be an existing student of the studio. Want to join the studio mid-semester? Take a look at the Jump Start Package.
- If you’d like to join a standing class beyond the start-date of the semester, I can pro-rate a series for you, so that you’re not paying for classes that have already occurred. *This option is only available to students who have previously taken Pilates at this studio. The lingo and equipment set-up here is specific — please feel free to email me with questions.