Pilates Spring Semester 2019 runs April 1 – June 7 2019.
- Online Registration for Pilates Spring Semester opens 7am Wed March 6.
- There is a 1-week break between Winter and Spring terms March 23 – March 31.
- The Studio will be closed for Memorial Day: Monday May 27th. This is reflected in Monday class pricing.
- Pilates Summer term will run June 24 – Aug 30 with breaks July 4-5 and Aug 5-9.
HOW TO REGISTER
Step 1: Choose the Small Group Level that’s appropriate for you:
- Small Group Reformer + Tower Level 1
- Small Group Reformer + Tower Level 2
- Small Group Reformer + Tower Level 3
Step 2: Create a Portland Community College Account here
Step 3: Register at my.pcc.edu for classes using the “CRN” (aka: course registration number) above. Each 10-class series is $269; Monday series misses 1 class and is priced at $245.
WHAT TO DO WHEN A CLASS IS SOLD OUT
Pilates Community Ed classes do not have an automated waitlist. Your best bet is to try registering online again as we get closer to the start of the term — people DO often drop/add as we get close to the start date.
Level 2 sold out in Winter term — I’ve added 2 NEW Level 2 class times to help accommodate the popularity: Tue 4:30pm and Thur 11:30am
- Class descriptions can be found here.
- Level 1, 2, 3 Reformer/Tower Classes are capped at 8 people maximum. You won’t get lost in a crowd; I’m keeping an eye on the progress of each student in class. Since you’re coming at the same time each week, we’ll all get to know each other! Everyone has their own set of equipment: reformer, tower & table, jump board, long box, magic circle, squishy ball and more.
- Who are my students? Professors, architects, engineers, librarians, other Pilates teachers, retired people, professional athletes, actors, chiropractors, osteopaths, singers, artists, moms, dads, grandparents, yoga teachers, runners, skiers…..you’ll run into all kinds of people at the studio. The common thread among them: everyone wants to feel good while living their life and doing what they love to do. Joe’s intention all along was simply to make your life better.
- Students can make-up missed classes within the same semester on a space-available basis. Please use the swap-out book at the studio to reserve your make-up class or to cross yourself off for a day that you know you’ll miss.
- Extra drop-in classes are $30 each. *Must be an existing student of the studio.
- If you’d like to join a standing class beyond the start-date of the semester, I can pro-rate a series for you, so that you’re not paying for classes that have already occurred. *This option is only available to students who have previously taken Pilates at this studio. The lingo and equipment set-up here is specific — please feel free to email me with questions.