This is the SECRET PAGE for Monday Level 3 students; please don’t share the page or the links with other people. I’ll update it each week, after class has occurred.
How to get to the Zoom class (same info for all classes for the entire semester!)
- Meeting #: 876 746 0037
- Password: 231199
- You can download Zoom and plug in the meeting # & password OR you can use this link:
- Link:https://portlandcc.zoom.us/j/8767460037?pwd=M09BQkNLRzR5RXRRaFBDOFNlZVhNQT09 (you will likely need to cut & paste this)
Fall Semester Details:
- Fall 2020 Semester will be 100% Virtual
- Live classes will run Sept 28 – Dec 11 (no classes Veterans Day 11/11. We also take the week of Thanksgiving off)
- Recorded classes will post for 1 week after each class, so if you miss class or want to repeat it, you can always access the link on this page.
Week 5 of Fall 2020 Semester! We’re using a few props: foot domes (if you have em,) a book no more than 2” thick, a chair to help you balance, optional towel rolled into a donut for “kneeling archer position” (down on 1 knee.)
What’s different this week? A little more challenge in the Standing Series with Standing Bicycle. How are you doing with getting your seat to kick in during this series? When you’ve got muscle fibers that are complaining…..squeeze the whole darned thing. Let me know: do you find that your hip complains less? There are a few more Booster Options this week and a return to the classic version of Abdominal Series. We’re also continuing our work on Spine extension with planking and Camel pose.
Links for this week’s class:
Gah! I forgot to hit record when we were opening the feet and doing the 2×4 exercises! So the videos below are missing the first 5-7 min of class. (hellooooo Monday brain) I’ll replace this video with Wed Level 3 after we record that one.